Saturday, September 02, 2006

September Special: BOGO 4 Seniors!!

Calling all high school seniors!!! During the month of September, take advantage of my great special that's just for you: Buy One Get One Free on Senior Sittings!

Here's the deal: Book a session with a buddy & you get to split the 1 1/2 hour sitting as well as the sitting fee!! There are no limits to the amount of clothing changes or locations, etc.....we've just got to be able to squeeze it into our 1 1/2 hour time period. Honestly, it's much more fun to take pics with your friends anyway! And don't worry about having the exact same poses/backgrounds....I try to make everyone's pictures completely unique to them. No "cookie-cutter" stuff here!

I have senior packages for purchase or you can order a la carte. Hey, I'm pretty laid back when it comes to ordering. Bottom line: I want you to get what you want and need!

Just in case you are not familiar with my sitting fees (which vary by location), here they are:

Leedey, Camargo, Hammon $35
Elk City, Vici, Cheyenne, Butler $50
Woodward, Sayre, Clinton, Sentinal $60
Other locations: call for a quote

Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions: fourseasonsphotos@hotmail.com

No comments: