Wednesday, June 27, 2007

M.I.A.

Missing in Action.

Okay, so I've kind of gotten a little slack on my blogging lately, but I do have plenty of excuses ready! Wanna hear?

I've been busy with....

1. Ballgames


2. Visting family



3. Lifeguarding



4. Directing our church's Vacation Bible School



5. Conquering my fear of cake decorating for youngest DD's birthday (see the April archives)


Summer has proved to be a very busy time for us, even more so than the school year. I can't tell you how tired we've been, so I'll just show you....



(My DD--who rarely naps--sacked out in the living room floor even though one of her favorite pals had come over to play!)
Yes...that tiring! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh after this post I'm ready for a nap too!

MrsFierceShoes said...

I agree with Jennifer... That makes me want to curl up for a nap too... Oh, to be a kid again!