Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little Beauties & Handsome Gents

As promised, here are some more images from last weekend's portrait party.

You've got to feel sorry for this dad:


He's WAY outnumbered by the women in his household, not to mention that they are gorgeous little gals!



Someone should get Dad a big stick A.S.A. P. to keep the boys away! : )

Speaking of boys, this one is sure to melt your heart:


He's such a cutie, ummmm...I mean, HANDSOME fella! ; )


This is Miss S, who really wasn't in the mood to take pictures (Who can blame her? It was hot!), but we still managed to sneak away with a few. I like this one because she looks so graceful and sophisticated. I know 2 year olds don't really shoot for the "Audrey Hepburn" look, but for some reason, this shot reminds me of her (or at least that era).


And last, but not least, you'll remember Mr. Belly Laugh himself (see previous post)! Aren't those baby blues to die for?

How lucky am I? All these cute kids were in one location!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are all so great girl! I really like the family shot very nice!!