Monday, July 30, 2007

Little Lady

Okay, so I came up with the title of this post because Miss R has a puppy named "Little Lady," but it is also reflective of Miss R. I've known her since she was just a "pup" herself. I've watched her and her massive head of beautiful black spiral curls grow over the years and it's hard to believe that she is, indeed, becoming a "little lady!" Gosh, where does the time go?

Enough chit-chat...let's see those pictures!










Doesn't she look like a polynesian princess? She's not...but she could be!






This blue bench was a fun find. I love finding color in unexpected places.



Thank you, Little Lady, for putting up with the silly photographer and showing me your pretty smile!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh wow, she is beautiful, I can't pic of fav, because I love all of them! And her hair is to die for!!!

Unknown said...

HOW??? Tell me how did I miss these???? She is stunning. They are all beautiful pics!!!