Friday, August 03, 2007

Ravishing Redhead

Meet Mallory: she's belongs to a family that happened to get a healthy dose of "beautiful" genes. I'm not kidding! Not only is she "purdy", but she is sweet, a smartie and downright funny. The best part is (and I can say this because I've known her for a while now): she's beautiful on the inside,too!

I seriously had too many favorites from her session, but I've tried to narrow it down to only a few. If you want to see more, you can see her entire slideshow HERE


This is pretty funny... We decided to take a picture with her old pickup (her friends are always giving her a hard time about it), so we found this old Mobil station. Wish it was still open! I'd give ANYTHING for 58 cent gas! :)



Megan Franks specializes in creative and fun on-location portraiture for seniors. If you are a grad-to-be, contact Four Seasons Photography to discuss your options for unique senior portraits. Let the real you shine through! Contact Four Seasons Photography today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously that Mobil has been closed FOREVER! lol These are absolutely fantastic girl! BTW...you can stop tapping - I posted pics from yesterday. Just a couple snapshots. Back to work this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe your passing through my neck of the woods! Next time we'll have to plan a time to get together woman! Get some sunshine for me!

Jennifer said...

wow these are gorgeous, I love them all!