Monday, November 17, 2008

Reminder: Digital Image Special!

Just in case you missed it earlier...


I do offer custom press printed Christmas cards, but you could also take advantage of the digital image special and have cards printed at the lab or site of your choice.

If you are looking for Christmas card recommendations, check out minted.com. Disclaimer: I have never printed anything through this store nor do I work for them...I just happened across their site this weekend and fell in love with their designs!!! :) They have some really cute ways of integrating photo cards + holiday letters (which is my tradition). Give 'em a looksie.


By the way...don't think that this image special is only for folks looking to create Christmas cards. No way! It's a great opportunity for you to have a favorite image (or two, or three...) on CD with complete reprint rights to use as you see fit. It's only good until Christmas Eve, so don't delay!

No comments: