Monday, September 03, 2007

Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails

I've had the chance to do several sessions with little boys lately, and they all have one thing in common: they are so darn cute!!!

Take Aden & Mason for example....

Cutie Pie!

I love sunflare (and choo-choo trains)!



Now meet, Mr. Mason....

Cutie Patootie!

I never get laughs like these from girls. I guess the laughs of little boys just take over their whole bodies (see Belly Laugh)!

Megan Franks at Four Seasons Photography specializes in on-location portrait sessions for children. Children tend to enjoy outdoor sessions and are more relaxed in a non-studio atmosphere. Contact Four Seasons Photography today to schedule your session at the unique location of your choice!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute! Love the blue door!!!

Unknown said...

SO cute! Love the blue door!!!

Jennifer said...

oh I just love that first one too cute!

Angela said...

Love the train shot!