Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag: I'm it!

For those of you who don't frequent a lot of photography blogs, you're probably clueless to the very fun game of "tag" that's been going around lately. I've been tagged by Dejah of Dejah Quinn Photography (one of my favorite fellow photographers...and she's right here in Oklahoma!). You are supposed to share eight things about yourself & then tag eight other people. So here goes...


1. My maiden name was Wisdom. No joke! So can I claim to be a smartie-pants by birth?

2. I was the first grade spelling bee champion at Nashville Primary School in Nashville, Arkansas, but now I'm grateful for spell check!

3. My favorite dessert is chocolate, of course, but more specifically: Devil Bites. My husband calls them "glorified ding-dongs without the filling," but what does he know? :) I always make sure to pick up the wonderful little jewels from Kathy's Bakery & Deli when I'm in Iowa Park, TX. Tell 'em Megan sent ya.....they won't be surprised!

4. I love all things British. Don't know why...I just do! I'm especially fond of old stuffy castles and Renaissance literature. I got to go on my dream vacation to London in 1999, but I would love to go back to check out the British countryside (and Scotland).

5. I grew up on a small farm. We had cattle, pigs, goats, and horses but mostly chickens! Thousands of chickens! (It was a commercial chicken farm for Tyson foods) Now that I'm older and lazy, I don't think I could survive farming life! :)

6. I hate putting away laundry, but don't mind washing or folding it.

7. My favorite television shows of all time are The Cosby Show, Seinfeld and LOST. I'm (impatiently) waiting for the new season of LOST to begin!

8. Speaking of LOST, my best friend, Heather, and I have a cool tradition. We always watched LOST together when I lived in Texas; it was kind of our "girl's night." When we moved to Oklahoma, I knew watching LOST would never be the same without her. So, we began DVRing the episodes & calling each other at 9:30 p.m. each Wednesday night to watch it together. It took some practice to get our DVRing in sync, but now we are old pros! I always look forward to Wednesday nights with Heather and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful BFF!

Now, for the latest tagees:

1. Bethany of Bella Amadis Photography

2. Robin at DePaula Photography

3. and my non-photographer but equally talented friend, H at TwiceKnit


People that I would have tagged if they had not been tagged already:

4. Rebekah at Rebekah Westover Photography

5. Jennifer from Jennifer Adams Photography

6. Carrie at Carrie Viohl Photography


And finally, people I would have tagged if they would get a blog going (what's the hold-up, ladies?):

7. Ruth at Photography by Ruth

8. Marcy at Marcy Gray Photography

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAHAA, yeah I've been having the catch up on my tags girl!!