Thursday, April 03, 2008

Things You Can Learn From a Blog


Hello, I'm Megan and I'm a blogaholic!


Seriously, I have over 150 blogs in my Bloglines account that I check semi-regularly. They range from blogs of friends, photographer blogs, small business advice blogs to blogs on writing to just-plain-fun blogs. There are probably about 20 blogs that I am regularly check and could accurately be called a "blog stalker."


Blogs are such a great source of information. I've learned so much from other people's experiences and advice. Wanna hear my most useful piece of blog wisdom?


ORANGES. (Yes, the fruit.) Ever wonder how to figure out how to select the sweetest orange? Check out its "belly button"--not the top part where the orange meets the tree but the bottom. The larger the "belly button," the sweeter the orange! It's true! I've implemented this tip into my grocery shopping and it hasn't failed me yet. Where did I get this "juicy" (pun intended) piece of info? A blog that specializes in the photography business! You never know what you might learn from a blog.


Happy orange shopping!

No comments: