Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Lindy Gets Firsties! (First Senior of the Season)

And, man, what an awesome first senior session it was! You'll laugh once you see her photos, but Lindy was so worried about being in front of the camera. "I should have warned you that I'm not good at this," she said. WHATEVER!


How gorgeous is she? Skin this smooth should be outlawed! Seriously...I did ZERO photoshop touch-ups to her skin. And don't get me started on those blue blue blue eyes!


One of the perks of living in the boondocks: beautiful sunsets!


I literally said outloud, "Oh, this is a favorite" as soon as I downloaded this image. Love it!


Does she not remind you of Marilyn Monroe or some other Hollywood siren?



Hip-hip-hooray! The sunlight was beautiful that day!
(Are you jealous of my rhyming skills?)



Anyone for a baby fix? A quick shot with baby sister.
We're on cute girl overload with this one!



We were working on her CD cover (not really). This one is for a melancholy, acoustic album...



...while this one releases her inner rocker chick.




I tried something a little different with this image.
It's kinda vintage glowy glam. Or something.




And I'll leave ya with Lindy's beautiful profile.
Now, raise your hand if you think Lindy's not very good at this picture-taking thing.

{Yea, I didn't think so!!}

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I had this stupid thing typed out and it quit on me. So, let's try again.

#1 - HOLY CRAP

#2 - HOLY CRAP

#3 - HOLY HOLY CRAP

These are AMAZING, FANTASTIC, PHENOMINAL, BLOW MY MIND AMAZING. She is stunning, as are these!!!

Megan said...

Aw, shucks. You made me blush. :)

Jennifer said...

these are gorgeous, beautiful girl!

Megan said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Tara Staton said...

Love all of these! I envy your locations!