Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweet Cheeks

Meet Colbie, one of the newest kids on the block in the Leedey area with dimples to die for! I did big brother Connor's two year session a couple of weeks ago and we recently got together for a quick session with Lil' Miss Sweet Cheeks, too.


Can I tell you how happy I was to be able to break out the old antique buggy?






Can you believe those eyes?



The answer is "no"--she can not sit up on her own. She's only a little over a month old (I think...I'm quickly losing track of time these days). But she is remarkably strong, her mom was remarkably helpful and I was remarkably quick to get the shot--lol!
Megan Franks of Four Seasons Photography specializes in on-location photography for babies and children in western Oklahoma including Elk City, Hammon, Leedey, Camargo, Vici, Cheyenne, Clinton and more.

1 comment:

Ladies of Virtue said...

Glad to see you used the old antique buggy!