Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back To School....ALREADY!


I know...I know....we just got back from vacation and now we're starting school already?? I find it a little hard to believe myself. Even harder to believe: I'm the Mama of a fourth grader and a kindergarten student! Oh my! My house was strangely quiet today. I wasn't sure how I'd manage, but I made it. My friends suggested I watch something on television that wasn't a cartoon (we laughed, but I suddenly realized how much time my t.v. is set to Disney Channel). Instead, I opted to read a book and listen to the radio--things that I don't get to do very often in a typical day. According to the after-school reports, a good time was had by all. Yay!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Awwwwwwww how cute are your little beauties. And hello, they are the coolest girls in school I bet going in with such nice tans. ;o) We start in 11 days!

Unknown said...

Wow. You take some breath taking photos, and have some cuties for sure in there. The color is just stunning in some of them and gorgeously subtle in others. Can't wait to come back and see more.

My name is Akoni btw....nice to meet you.